Look at these pictures. You must have heard of Child Labour? As you can tell, I’m not exactly talking about “heavy home-work burden” here!
Now watch this video. Ignore the language errors and concentrate on the message.
- Would you like to share your thoughts on these pictures and videos?
- How about a comparison with your own lifestyle, to pinpoint what they lack?
- What do they need? Can you make a list?
- Does your Civics text book tell you anything about the Rights that these children are deprived of? Which rights?
- What can you and your friends do to prevent child labour and exploitation in your own neighbourhood?
If you have done tasks 1-5 above, then you have performed an MI-RBT Task, where you have exercised your
- Listening skills
- Writing skills
- Interpersonal Intelligence
- Logical Intelligence
- Thinking skills at the level of Analysis, Evaluation and Creativity of the RBT pyramid.