In countries where it snows, they celebrate a WHITE CHRISTMAS with snowball fights, sled rides and snowmen.
But even in countries where it does not snow, we feel the effects of Global Warming.
Due to increasing global warming, our polar caps are shrinking and damaging the ecological balance of our planet.
Merry Christmas to all of your in our DPST Tradition, with SNOWMAN (neighbour and messenger of Santa Claus from North Pole) whose message to all of us is to slow Polar Meltdown and STOP GLOBAL WARMING by doing the 10 things on Snowman’s X-Mas List:
- Stop fuel pollution in your car
- Use CFL bulbs to reduce heat emission
- Use the energy saver mode on your AC
- Use home electrical appliances only when strictly necessary
- Stop using-and-throwing plastics
- Do not waste water
- Switch off lights and fans when not in use
- Recycle and reuse instead of throwing away
- Reduce use of chemical sprays (insecticides and cosmetics)
- Plant a tree on your birthday