Dear Students of Class V
This is a follow-up of our previous interaction recorded on my post Know Your Body Language
Today, we did several interesting things:
- We studied body language in various pictures
- We found words to describe different postures
- We planned to carry a small hand mirror (Secret!)
- We identified positive (friendly/open) and negative (unfriendly/closed) body language
- We discussed how to resolve conflicts (stop fighting) with our body language
Most importantly, we played our special Magic Game to Make Friends and End Enmity.
This game has Three Magic Spells:
1) Every day, write something nice about someone in your class and put it in the Treasure Box. When you feel sad, open the treasure box and read nice things about others and (may be) yourself!
2) When you are angry with someone, write it down, push it into the Waste Bin and Forget & Forgive. Don’t punish anyone with your anger. it isn’t cool to rummage for past offences and hurts in the waste bin!